Monday, December 7, 2009

TAG: You're it!

Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!



3 JOYS

1. My happy and healthy family: I love my brother daryl and my mom and marcus more than I can even Imagine. We have been through a lot as a family and I am blessed that we are all healthy! I am also happy that despite anything else going on, I am still able to keep in contact with my brothers and sisters as well as my nieces and nephews.

2. My marriage: I am proud to be able to wake up next to my husband every morning and to know that he is mine forever!He is my everything and I am so blessed to have found my prince charming at such a young age. I am so excited that we get to grow old together!

3. Our amazing home: How many people can say that they owned a STUNNING NEW HOUSE At the age of 21! I am so happy that we have such a great, happy place to come home to everyday. Such an amazing place to make memories and to start a family in.



3 FEARS

1. Losing my spouse: I could never even imagine losing skoot. He is my second half and I would not be able to live without him, I would feel like a part of me is missing for the rest of my life.

2. I am such a nervous wreck when it comes to driving: I am sure that I drive skoot nuts because I am ALWAYS on edge when I am in the car with him. This just goes back to line one of this section that I am so scared of losing skoot that I am overly cautious when he is driving.I am deathly afraid of losing him in a wreck.

3. Not having healthy babies: I know I will love them the same as if they are healthy But it is a HUGE fear of mine that our babies will have some serious birth defect and we will lose our baby. . . I know quite a few people that have had this very thing happen to them and I just have so much respect for how they were able to cope as a family and to get through such a grave tragedy together.


3 OBSESSIONS


1.Baby Names: You would not believe how obsessed I am with baby names. Even though skoot and I are trying to wait another 4 years to start trying to build our family, I am constantly bringing up names to him to see what he thinks. We can never agree on any so I want us to be on page now rather than giving birth and not being able to decide on any names because we can't agree on anything, lol crazy, I know.

2.SHOES!! Currently I am more obsessed with high tops than anything else but it really goes back and forth between those and pumps. I basically feel that I need a pair of shoes for every color imaginable.

3. Great smelling cologne: I cannot even begin to describe how much I love the cologne skoot wears. We even found one recently that smells even better than mambo
(which is my favorite on him) and I am pretty sure I wanted to jump his bones there in the store, lol!



3 FACTS ABOUT ME

1.I can watch any movie and be inspired to do whatever the movie was about. Not even kidding, I have even considered playing hockey after watching the mighty ducks!

2. I wish I was an artist. I would LOVE to be able to paint or draw beautiful pictures and hang them in our home.

3. I am a self proclaimed amazing party planner. For quite some time I even wanted to be a wedding planner to take advantage of this amazing gift.



THOSE I TAG


*Sara D.
*Cat M.
*Jodie W.
*Juliet C.
*Nicole B.

0 comments: