Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Very First Diaper Cake!!

Skoot's Cousins Diana and Paul are expecting their first baby girl in January so for her shower that is on sunday, I thought I would make a really cute Diaper Cake, which are super handy for the expecting parents since it's used ONLY out of the essentials. For instance, the one I made includes: 3 bottles, 2 Binkies, Baby wash and Baby lotion, Washcloths, 2 cute baby Headbands and Baby Booties.. . .Like I said, Really Handy! I must say though that I have never made one before so I figured I would give it a shot. WOW, Pretty sure I amazed myself at how AWESOME it turned out! Not to mention WAY CUTE!!! Here's a few Pics





Super Cute Right! I think I would Love to make more of these. . . SO Basically everyone needs to start having some babies!

0 comments: