Sunday, January 11, 2009

Amy and Missy's Birthday celebration!


So we went to Applebee's last night for Amy and Missy's birthday. . .First of all, It's a damn good thing that Skoot and I got a gift card for Christmas, otherwise I would have been pissed!!! Our waiter didn't know anything about the menu, Our food was all way cold when it came out and he wasn't even busy! We saw him chillin right next to the server station chattin it up with his buddy!We were never checked on once our food was out, it took FOREVER to get our checks . . I was just SO not impressed. Maybe I'm really hard on servers because I've been one but that was SERIOUSLY really bad.. Anyway, on to the rest of the night: We went to the hotel afterward and I had so much fun!!We were on the VIP list so we got in for free! Pretty sure Chanelle was lame for not showing up. She bailed and didn't even say anything till I tried to verify that she was coming, HOW RETARDED!! Ha I had such a Blast though!*I LOVE TO DANCE* I also need to go out more often, it is such a stress reliever!! Anyhoo, I have some of the hottest friends ever, lol, probably cuz they're my Blaze ladies!!

0 comments: